[GRASS5] Re: further bugs in winGRASS - Init.sh missing

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Sun Feb 25 08:08:50 EST 2001

Hi Markus

I am making considerable headway on my PhD modeling and
hope to graduate this summer.  That work keeps me rather
busy so forgive me if my email is a day late.

I have been using the "make install" and not the "make bindist"
to create the /usr/local distribution.  In the next build (already
completed but not uploaded), I manually placed the etc/Init.sh
into /usr/local.  So, I will copy etc/bin/cmd/g.gisenv as well.

Next time I will use the bindist target.

John Huddleston