[GRASS5] GRASS release critical bugs list

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Fri Feb 23 01:46:29 EST 2001

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:49:19AM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Dear developers,
>
> as we all want to get out 5.0.0. I would like to
> put your attention to:
>
>  http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/grass/BUGS
>   and
>  http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?q_queue=grass
>
> I have reordered the BUGS file to have the [RC] bugs at top.
> Please have a look at these. Is the RC status o.k., are other
> bugs RC? At time I don't know how to tag a bug as release critical in
> webrt. So there might be a few more.
>
> Thanks for your time,

I'd add r.proj to the [RC] list.  It needs a small rewrite to not read
the entire raster into memory.  It is useless with large rasters and
will seriously bog down your machine.  I haven't had a chance to really
grok it, but I think "rowio" would be appropriate -- although, even that
wouldn't be required.  I think at most it needs three rows in memory for
cubic interpolation.

Anybody else want to look at it?

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>