[GRASS5] GRASS release critical bugs list

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Feb 21 05:41:34 EST 2001

On Wed, Feb 21, 2001 at 10:49:19AM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:

>  http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?q_queue=grass

> At time I don't know how to tag a bug as release critical in webrt.

You can raise the priority or/and set a due date.
Then then you can say: All bugs above priority 80 or something are
release critical.

Another possibility is to create some areas (you are able to do
this) and assign these labels to the bugs.
Usually this method is used to specify the area of the bug in more
details, but we can use it for any lableing if you do not like the
priority number method. :)
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)