[GRASS5] Latest release of ProgManGrass

John Reid jgreid at uow.edu.au
Wed Feb 21 03:34:57 EST 2001

Hi listers,

Any answers to this might avoid confusing someone in the future.  When using the
www interface to cvs (http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/), the
progmangrass50 directory (module? not sure of correct cvs terminology) is not
visible.  Could this be changed to show all the available modules?

I had the same problem as Andrea a few days ago.  The web interface to cvs was
the first place I looked - it seems a logical starting point to find out what is
available in cvs.

cheers,
John

john reid                                  e-mail john_reid at uow.edu.au
technical officer                                room G02, building 41
school of geosciences                           phone +61 02 4221 3963
university of wollongong                          fax +61 02 4221 4250

uproot your questions from their ground and the dangling roots will be
seen.  more questions!
                                                       -mentat zensufi

apply standard disclaimers as desired...