[GRASS5] Minor bug report

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Feb 19 23:26:18 EST 2001

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 07:34:29PM -0800, Rich Shepard wrote:
>   When defining a new project's projection and bounds, I learned that the
> list of available ellipsoids includes "grs80". However, when all variables
> have been selected, the system complains that "grs80" was selected and it
> cannot match it with "GRS80". It's a case mismatch. Not critical, but
> something to put on a list somewhere.

I thought this got fixed a while ago, but apparently not.  You can fix
it rather easily by editing grass5/etc/datum.table.  Search for GRS80 on
the nad83 line and make it lowercase.  Then all should be well in the
universe.

I've updated CVS accordingly. (Source file lives in src/libes/coorcnv).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>