[GRASS5] GRASS development model Was: A private conversation

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Mon Feb 19 15:00:11 EST 2001

Greetings,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank the GRASS5 development team
for their excellent work.

I have GRASS5 running on 7 machines, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day
performing _real_ work.

I would not be able to start my new 3dTopos.com business without GRASS5.

Oh, and it's running on Mac OS X, one of the platforms that was
suggested not to support anymore.

KEEP UP THE WORLD-CLASS WORK!!  I MEAN IT!  YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

THANKS,
Jeshua Lacock
Cartographer/Owner
http://SierraMaps.com