[GRASS5] warning sleep

Roger Bivand rsb at reclus.nhh.no
Mon Feb 19 05:42:15 EST 2001

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Radim Blazek wrote:

> Hi,
>
> G_warning ( )  -->  print_error() --> sleep(5)
>
> I don't like such sleeping. Exists any option how to switch off sleep.
> If not, I would vote for no sleep by default
> (no_sleep = 1; instead of no_sleep = 0; in libes/gis/error.c)
>
> Radim

What about G_sleep_on_error() in the gis library? That is settable on a
program-by-program basis, and could be put in G_gisinit() to load the
environment variable - doesn't seem to be there yet?

Roger

--
Roger Bivand
e-mail: Roger.Bivand at nhh.no
and: Department of Geography and Regional Development, University of
Gdansk, al. Mar. J. Pilsudskiego 46, PL-81 378 Gdynia, Poland.