[GRASS5] G_sock_*, XDRIVER, and other fun...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Feb 10 15:11:17 EST 2001

Okay, I think I have everything in place for people to try the sockets
based XDRIVER.  Run ./configure --with-socks to set it up.

Please post any problems.

Huidae, I'd especially like your feedback since you've done so much work
with the IPC set-up (thanks for making README.ipc so generic...).  I
want to be sure I haven't missed anything important.

Files to look at include:
src/libes/raster/socket.new/io.c
src/display/devices/XDRIVER/XDRIVER24/socket.new/SWITCHER.c
src/display/d.mon/pgms/start.c
src/libes/gis/unix_socks.c

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>