[GRASS5] Re: Grass on CYGWIN/WIN32

John Huddleston jhudd at lamar.colostate.edu
Thu Feb 8 17:54:48 EST 2001

Based on the additions from Malcolm, and some of my own,
I have updated the compile_grass_with_wincygnus.txt in the
documents directory.   Please update your file.

I did not edit the html, Malcolm, let me know if you want
me to do it.

I uploaded a file grass5-20010206.zip to the incoming directory.
This includes a StartGrass script in the /usr/local/grass5
directory.    I think I added enough for someone to run
it OK.  It is a relative root so someone can unzip it to
their D: drive if necessary.

Markus, please update the binary and the text file in
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/grass5/binary/windows_cygnus/

John Huddleston

file.  I