[GRASS5] OpenDX

Helena Mitasova - staff helena at gis.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 5 12:51:55 EST 2001

More info about DX,

the licence is at:
http://www.research.ibm.com/dx/srcDownload/license.html
and if I understand it correctly it sounds close to GPL.

The binaries for all kinds of platforms are at:
http://www.opendx.org/download.html
which has a good developers group and info.

NVIZ would probably be still more efficient for
multiple surfaces, vector and site data, but it would
be worth considering DX for volumetric data.

Markus, maybe you should try it for your soil data
and we will quickly see whether it is worth the effort

Helena