[GRASS5] Todo

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Sun Feb 4 14:57:45 EST 2001

On Sunday, February 4, 2001, at 11:27 AM, Eric G . Miller wrote:

> > I checked out the code yesterday (not an update, a cvs co)
> > and it failed because it could not change directory into a TODO
> > directory.   In Unix we can have upper and lower case
> > distinctions, not so in Cygwin.  Would somebody please
> > check to see if there is a "todo" directory, if so, remove
> > the todo file?
>
> Is this lack of case sensitivity just in the make environment?  I've
> been using CygWin a little at work, and it seems to respect case (maybe
> it's different on NTFS vs. the various FAT filesystems?).

Greetings,

I just got this TODO, too here in Mac OS X land.

  > cvs -z3 co -r "release_grass5beta11_4_february_2001" grass
 snip...
 unrecognized request `TODO/'

I don't know what's case-sensitive and until the recent INSTALL problem I was not aware of it's case-sensitivity.

My grass directory does indeed have a todo directory.  Should I move it?  It has a display_driver directory in it.

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock
Cartographer/Owner
http://SierraMaps.com