[GRASS5] Good Fifo! - MacOS X

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Mon Jan 29 20:39:21 EST 2001

Great news,

I installed beta 11 pre 2 and harmony has been restored to the MacOS X GUI universe!

I just successfully displayed a raster image.  Hoooray!

BTW, the compile process is quite easy and (almost) enjoyable now - NICE WORK!

I had to issue a "make real-install" as "make install" reported that everything is up to date.

Should I start uploading the binaries?  Or wait until it is officially pronounced as beta 11?

Cheers,

Jeshua Lacock
Cartographer/Owner
http://SierraMaps.com