[GRASS5] RE: grass5.0 beta11pre2 sources released

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Jan 28 16:59:15 EST 2001

Hi Arne,

On Mon, Jan 29, 2001 at 10:05:41AM +1300, Arne Pallentin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> the monitor works fine now. Had no problems compiling either.
Good news!!

> Can't test anything more this week, sorry. Hope next weekend is early
> enough.
I hope not, but probably yes. We want to get out beta 11 asap.
As I am out of town from wednesday ongoing, we might get it out
earlier.

Eric: May I ask you to look into zlib/HAVE_ZLIB_1/config.h?
Otherwise people with extra zlib will have troubles...
Might be a small thing I just don't find in configure[.in].
On Linux it expands, on other systems it doesn't.

Regards

 Markus