[GRASS5] pre-test GRASS 5beta11pre1

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jan 25 08:15:40 EST 2001

I am sorry, I have hit the wrong button sending this to the list.
(That's why it is in German. Here is a rough translation.)

Hello Markus,
thanks for the hard work.
Please make the Warning in the ftp directory more visable.
Didn't you plan to only release a source tarball, so that
only developer can really pretest?