[GRASS5] r3.showdspf: how to get back solids?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jan 24 16:38:48 EST 2001

Hi all,

while playing with r3.showdspf I found that the
solid volume display is commented in main_ogl.c:
src.contrib/GMSL/g3d/src3d/raster/r3.showdspf.openGL/main_ogl.c

function:
do__draw_solid();
(line 1125).

Unfortunately the graphic window is closed if I want to draw
a solid with "D" (and uncommenting this line). Seems to be a bug.

I tried to find the problem with draw_cap_side(), but no idea...

If anyone out there is able to fix this, we could display volumes
as well (currently only isosurfaces).

Kind regards

 Markus

PS: A sample 3D dataset is available on GRASS site.