[GRASS5] Where in the world are GRASS developers...

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Jan 22 10:58:15 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 22, 2001 at 10:12:56AM -0500, Eric Mitchell wrote:

> >From the www.gisdatadepot.com free data page:
>
> ** Digital Chart of the World (DCW) - E00 Format **
> http://www.gisdatadepot.com/catalog/US/group117.html
>
> I haven't had the time to check the usgs.gov website,
> but they probably have one, too.

AFAIK this is the rev2 which is not free data,
but copyrighted by ESRI.

You need rev3, which we have in VPF format on three CDs.

gisdatadepot confuses freedom with zero price and limited usage. :(
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)