[GRASS5] beta11pre1 tagged

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Sun Jan 21 16:03:22 EST 2001

Hi developers,

finally the tag is set:
release_grass5beta11pre1_21_january_2001

I have chosen 11pre1 to have the chance for our pre-testers
to complain if necessary. I'll put out the tagged sources
tomorrow morning and ask the testers to test. If all runs o.k.,
we can publish beta11.

However, it must be sure that r.lzw2z is running o.k. (I am
facing problems here with NULL data). Otherwise tons of
complaints may be send by the 5.0 users...
My proposal is not to fully publish beta11 until r.lzw2z is stable.

Cheers

 Markus