[GRASS5] Severe (simple to fix?) problem with current GRASS

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jan 10 13:21:07 EST 2001

Hi all,

after changing all Gmakefiles I have seen that
GRASS doesn't start any more :-)

ERROR: program 'g.gisenv' cannot be executed because:

Neither a command line (cmd) or interactive (inter) version was found
   in any of the main, alpha, or contrib directories.

This should be simple to fix as the
src/front.end/main.c

needs to be updated to reflect the removed main, alpha, or contrib
directories (real_path variable). However, I can't manage this...
Sorry, expert wanted. generally it should be simple to fix (I got
lost with all the pointers and lists there).

 Markus