[GRASS5] v.digit dumps core

Roger S. Miller rgrmill at rt66.com
Thu Jan 4 13:55:58 EST 2001

Justin,

This bug apparently does not effect Grass 5.0 beta 10 on Linux w/egcs.

The M_edit structure is initialized in src/mapdev/v.digit/menus.i, which
is included in src/mapdev/v.digit/menus.c

Upon entry into the loop at digmain.c line 312 the M_edit.item[0].text and
subsequent entries are initialized with menu item text for the Edit menu.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Roger Miller
Lee Wilson and Associates