[GRASS5] Publish beta11 ?

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jan 3 09:58:19 EST 2001

Hi all,

as the new Makefile seems to work o.k, shall I publish
the beta11 sources?

Kudos to Justin for his immediate and complex update.
I never expected that we get such close to a GNU simulating
makefile system which is based on the old GRASS-Gmakefiles!
Great!

Sidenote: The bugtracking system is ready... I revised the
form:
http://www.geog.uni-hannover.de/grass/bugtracking/bugreport.html

which sends it's input directly to the new GRASS bugtracking system
(RT system) now. I suggested to Bernhard to add all developers to
have write access there to bugtracking. Now I'll migrate all bugs
to RT, later a script will generate the BUGS file in sources from
time to time from analysing the current RT contents.

Markus