[GRASS5] Bug Tracking System reading for testing

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Tue Jan 2 14:50:42 EST 2001

Hi all,

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 09:17:03PM +0100, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> We have set up a bug-tracking system for grass.
> Check it out at:
>
> 	http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?q_queue=grass
>
> Markus has admin rights, so all involved developers can get access.
> It it possible to submit bugs using the webinterface as guest or
> using email to
> 	grass-bugs at intevation.de

Thanks to Bernhard and Thomas for setting up this system!

If there are no objections, I will "migrate" all bugs from BUGS
into this system.

Bernhard, is there a way to generate a new BUGS file from the
bug-tracking system? I would like to keep such a file within the
source at publish time, even if we manage them in the bug-tracking system
now.

Thank you again,

 Markus