[GRASS5] Re: [GRASS_DE] r.mapcalc round()

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Fri Jun 8 01:52:37 EDT 2001

Hi Roger

Roger Bivand wrote:
> I'm unsure about whether there is a help page giving the
> environment variables and their default settings - if there is, that
> would be where to put the info, and maybe also a standard phrase on
> affected program pages?

It's not really a help page, but there is the file documents/envVars.txt
that lists all known environment variables for Grass. Many of them do
not have descriptions. Note that if you add variables to this file that
they are listed in alpabetical order (but the GRASS prefix is ignored
since it was unofficially decided that all environment variables should
start with GRASS_ - we just haven't changed them all yet).

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center