[GRASS5] Darwin: postgresql

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Jun 11 03:41:38 EDT 2001

On Sun, Jun 10, 2001 at 11:29:36PM -0700, Jeshua Lacock wrote:
> Ok,
>
> I successfully built and installed postgresql 7.1 here in Mac OS X
> land.  When I attempt to compile grass.postgresql, it appears it can't
> find a header or something.

You're missing the linker flag for PostgreSQL's libpq (-lpq).  I don't
see the include path either (probably -I/usr/local/pgsql/include).  Did
you have 7.1 installed when you ran the configure script?  If so, did
you make sure config.cache was removed first (or you started with clean
grass source directory)?  Looks like the headers are being found, but
just the link flag is missing (-lpq).

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>