[GRASS5] Grass Funding

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Jun 13 12:40:06 EDT 2001

On Mon, Jun 04, 2001 at 10:34:25PM -0700, Jeshua Lacock wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have been selling Grass CD's for Mac OS X (I made a GUI installer),
> and I would like to donate a percentage of all future Grass CD sales to
> the continued development of Grass.
>
> Who might I contact?  Is there are a Grass Fund or something?
>
> I greatly value the efforts of the entire Grass Development Team, and I
> would like to help make a contribution.

Hi Jeshua,

a nice idea! As we will face problems to distribute individual
amounts of money to certain programmers, I suggest the money will
be used for a developers meeting. Maybe those could be (partly) funded,
who are far away from the meeting place so that finally everyone
has a similar amount of travel expenses.

Just an idea,

 Markus