[GRASS5] XML fun with --interface-description's...

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun Jun 24 05:25:54 EDT 2001

FYI,
  Been making a little progress using XSL Transforms on the output of

  $ <grass-cmd> --interface-description 1> <grass-cmd>.xml

  Anyway, if you're interested http://www.jps.net/egm2/grass/xml

  Note: The "task" thingies uses a little bit of CSS for formatting.
  Apparently Netscrape doesn't handle it well, so you might want to turn
  off stylesheets (looks much better in Mozilla, or any text browser!).

  When I figure out a more usable "package", I'll see about adding it to
  CVS.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>