[GRASS5] s.voronoi problem in grass5pre1

Andrea Aime aaime at comune.modena.it
Fri Jun 29 04:46:12 EDT 2001

Hi Markus, hi everybody,
I've just downloaded and compiled grass5pre1 on my linux box and to
my surprise I've found the old version of s.voronoi and s.delaunay...
I see that s.vonoroi folder is avalable both in src/sites and in
src.contrib/PURDUE... in src/sites there is the updated version, so
I think that both are built but that the old one is built afterwards
and overwrites the new one. I deleted src.contrib/PURDUE/s.vonoroi,
rebuilt src/sites/s.voronoi (after touch s.voronoi/* to make
sure that it's actually rebuilt) and run gmakelinks5 without success:
the old one is still there... then I copied the files by hand and
succeded :-)
Now, it seems to me that even the new one is not up-to-date... I've
found a bug with some test data that I didn't notice at home...
well, anyway I will send my test data home at try them this evening,
correct a bug if it's there and send a patch to Markus.
Regards
Andrea