[GRASS5] r.reclass

Glynn Clements glynn at sensei.co.uk
Sun Mar 25 11:27:32 EST 2001

Have I done something wrong, or are reclassified maps known to be
non-functional at the moment? Every attempt at using one fails (with
"<mapname> - not found").

Using strace indicates that the programs (d.rast, r.mapcalc,
r.rescale) look for cell/mapname, and give up when nothing is found
there. But r.reclass only generates cellhd/mapname.

I didn't find anything about this in a (brief) look at the list
archives, as I would have expected for something so fundamental. Which
leads me to wonder if it's just me (recent "cvs update").

--
Glynn Clements <glynn at sensei.co.uk>