[GRASS5] Tag test 2

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Wed Mar 21 04:52:28 EST 2001

Hi all,

again I had to add further directories to the pre-stable tree.
Now it seems to be complete (at least it compiles here).

Please update again (see below) and tell me, if the tagged
version is complete. Later, we make the release branch from this list of
files.

Cheers

 Markus

On Tue, Mar 20, 2001 at 08:09:12PM +0000, Markus Neteler wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> as I have tagged some missing directories for the stable tag
> procedure tests, you will have to update your separate
> "grass testbranch_5_0_0stable" tree like this:
>
> cd testbranch_5_0_0stable  # or whatever
> cvs up -dP -r testbranch_5_0_0stable
>
> (if you already checked it out).
>
> Cheers
>
>  Markus
>
> PS: For clarification: The cvsbranch.sh is only used to set the tags,
> nothing else. So usually you won't run it. I just wanted to simplify
> my tagging life.

Markus Neteler *  University of Hannover
Institute of Physical Geography and Landscape Ecology
Schneiderberg 50 * D-30167 Hannover * Germany
Tel: ++49-(0)511-762-4494  Fax: -3984