[GRASS5] XEXTRALIBS and -lsocket

Justin Hickey jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
Thu Mar 8 03:06:55 EST 2001

Hi Eric

"Eric G. Miller" wrote:
> > > The only issue left is cleaning out the fifo and ipc code.
>
> And outstanding bugs...

The plan was to create the release branch and then work on the
outstanding bugs. This way if somebody checks a new feature into the
MAIN branch, it won't effect the release code. Trying to wait until all
outstanding bugs are fixed doesn't work since new featured can cause
more bugs as we have seen in the past (beta 11). So, we are not
forgetting about the bugs, we just create the branch with the
understanding that bugs will need to be fixed. Does this make sense.

--
Sincerely,

Jazzman (a.k.a. Justin Hickey)  e-mail: jhickey at hpcc.nectec.or.th
High Performance Computing Center