[GRASS5] grass cvs snapshot from 26. Feb.

Markus Neteler neteler at geog.uni-hannover.de
Fri Mar 2 13:39:06 EST 2001

Hi Andreas,

hi all bison/yacc friends,

[...]
> On Cygwin with some manual tweaking of the header file the
> setup compiles without problems (still the yacc/bison problem)

I have added a "bison" test borrowed from PHP4. It searches for
bison and replaces the name in the head file.

However, it doesn't seem to recognise "yacc" properly if bison is
not present (I don't fully understand the bison test).

On Linux no problem, but the CRAY complains (as usual):
checking for flex... lex
checking for yywrap in -ll... yes
checking for bison... no
checking for byacc... no
configure: warning: You will need bison/yacc as required for various GRASS
modules.

Could someone please check the test in configure.in so that yacc is
searched if bison is not there?

[...]
> cu,
>
> Andreas