[GRASS5] v.in,dxf

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri May 18 11:17:46 EDT 2001

On Fri, 18 May 2001, Roger S. Miller wrote:

> Is anyone maintaining v.in.dxf?  Are there any plans to update or upgrade
> v.in.dxf, or to write a v.out.dxf?

Roger,

  v.in.dxf almost works. Let me clarify that: it may actually be working now
that I've built a new installation. I'll check that over the weekend.

  The potential problem with v.out.dxf is for which version of AutoCAD it
should be targeted. Apparently ACAD/2K is quite different from earlier
versions.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)