[GRASS5] NVIZ update

Bob Covill bcovill at tekmap.ns.ca
Mon May 7 15:07:57 EDT 2001

Hello,

I have applied some change to NVIZ and the ogsf library.

NVIZ is now started with the script "nviz" not "nviz2.2".

All commands are handled by the G_parser and NVIZ should exit gracefully
when incorrect parameters or flags are used.

The interactive version (no options) is working with parameters and
flags supplied from prompt. Simply type "nviz".

I have updated the loading status for rasters and vectors where the
percent complete is shown.

I have added a catch for the memory check when loading raster data. This
allows a graceful exit if there is not enough system memory to load the
data.

To incorporate the above changes update the ogsf library and NVIZ2.2.

If there are any problems or questions let me know.
--
Bob Covill

Tekmap Consulting
P.O. Box 2016 Fall River, N.S.