[GRASS5] [bug #824] (grass) d.3d tcltkgrass interface : wrong zero elevation option

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Thu Nov 8 10:45:41 EST 2001

Should d.3d be put into attic? I found that people often mistake it for
nviz and expect it to work like that and they are very disappointed. This is a very old
program which has not been
worked on since we had SG3d (which may be 10 years) and if you try it
it is really difficult to work with and nviz now should work on every machine (at least
I hope)?

helena