[GRASS5] Tons of bug reports

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Nov 16 10:49:12 EST 2001

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 04:43:54PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> I just bounced numerous bug reports to the RT.

Great.

> Seems we have
> some more work to do... [no comment on the style of writing].

We should decide on release-critical and non-release-critical bugs.
Can you set the priority for the release-critical bugs to
over 70 in the bug-tracker?

We need that 5.0.0 release.
There always will be some bugs, so I suggest to fix the release
critical ones first.

	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)