[GRASS5] FYI: r.lzw2z, etc... webpage moved.

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Nov 26 22:24:28 EST 2001

Don't know how much it matters, but a couple months back I had to
move my web data to a slightly different domain, so old links
to any grass pages I maintain won't resolve.  Simply substitute
"pweb" for "www" in the address, and everything should be fine.

I don't know how much an issue the LZW thing is anymore, but I
intend to keep it up for a while longer (at least until
late spring/early summer).

I'll probably be taking down most of the pages that were created
via the command XML output, since they are consuming a fair
amount of space (and they're outdated anyway).  My thought was
to leave a couple samples of output, and the XSL style sheets
used to create them...

I'll probably be removing the developers map as well.  It never
was complete. I still have the data on Lat/Lon's for people who
sent the info to me.  Perhaps, someone wants a copy?

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>