[GRASS5] FYI: r.lzw2z, etc... webpage moved.

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Tue Nov 27 03:25:58 EST 2001

On Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:47:47 +0100
Radim Blazek <radim.blazek at dhv.cz> wrote:

> On Tue 27. November 2001 04:24, Eric G. Miller wrote:
> >
> > I'll probably be removing the developers map as well.  It never
> > was complete. I still have the data on Lat/Lon's for people who
> > sent the info to me.  Perhaps, someone wants a copy?
>
> Could you commit developers locations in sites format to CVS repository?
> (grass/documets/devel_sites or similar).
>
> Otherwise please send the copy to me.

Have whole location for it, with a nice color raster set of the earth.
Would grass/documents/ be an appropriate location?  The new improved
d.rgb does a nicer job with the raster now...  The whole location
is about 11 MB, but I can drop off alot of that by deleting the
imported raster cell files.  The source raster is a jpeg
encoded TIFF of about 1MB, but as 3 band files in native GRASS
format it expands to close to 10MB. The TIFF is easy enough to
reimport...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>