[GRASS5] [bug #857] (grass) Meine Telefonnummer ist......

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Nov 27 07:04:12 EST 2001

On Mon, Nov 26, 2001 at 11:07:16PM +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:
> > > [SNIP whole lot of JavaScript...]

Spam...

> > the RT is still unfiltered...

> Suggestion: require that all messages sent to RT either:

It should be easy for people to submit bugs to the bug-tracker.
I checked that we handled over 200 Bugs. Only 6 E-Mails were Spam,
that rate it acceptable for the drawback that we make it harder for
people to submit bugs.

Of course we plan to add more spam filter rules to the rt input filter
non theless.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)