[GRASS5] Unix Sockets directory change...

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 9 05:25:08 EDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 04:24:08PM -0700, Eric G. Miller wrote:
> I modified the unix socket routines to always use /tmp/grass-$USER/
> as the directory.  This should overcome some problems with NFS
> mounts.  Hopefully this works okay for everyone.

Not having thought about this deeply:
Is there a chance of a race tmp condition which makes it
possible to gain files with the user's permission?

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)