[GRASS5] How to get monitor background color?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Oct 26 06:03:32 EDT 2001

Hi,

to improve d.area -f not to use the monitor background color
for polygon filling (then these polygons appear to be non-existent)
I try to catch the current monitor background color.

However, it doesn't work for me (I may be lost again with strings
and pointers):

char * colorname;
int bgcolor;

bgcolor=D_translate_color(D_get_erase_color(colorname));

seg fault... Sorry for this dump question.

Markus

PS: the display functions seem to be spreaded along libes/D/ and
libes/display/