[GRASS5] pre2 nviz & darwin -- part ii

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Tue Oct 30 05:45:42 EST 2001

On Sunday, October 28, 2001, at 05:37 PM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> What happens if you copy NVWISH2.2 to some other directory, then run
> it from there?

Hi Glynn,

After I moved NVWISH to it's parent directory, fired up Grass, and I
typed nviz. It reported that NVWISH2.2 could not be found.

So changed to the directory where I moved it (etc/), ran NVWISH2.2 and I
was prompted for a elevation file so I typed in topo (leics). I then
choose defaults for the rest of the prompts and a NVWISH2.2 window
appears and the command line freezes at "translating colors 99%".

If there is anything else you would like for me to try, please let me
know.

Yours,

Jeshua Lacock                                http://OpenOSX.com
Programmer/Owner                     http://SierraMaps.com