[GRASS5] [bug #799] (grass) d.labels: unable to reject label

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sun Sep 9 21:55:09 EDT 2001

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=799

Subject: d.labels: unable to reject label

Platform: SUN/Solaris2.8
Xwindows version: Xsun
Xwindows manager: dtwm
TclTk version: tcl/tk 8.3
grass downloaded at: CVS Server, Germany
grass binary for platform: I compiled the sources myself
grass sources source: yes, I am using the latest GRASS from CVS
c compiler name: gcc

Using d.labels to add labels to a raster map. Able to enter and save labels  using the mouse. When I try to reject a label by right clicking it kills the graphics window with the following error message:

ERROR eof from graphics driver.

along with a core dump in the current directory.

Grass continues to run normally otherwise.