[GRASS5] Zoom

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 16 12:42:42 EDT 2002

Radim

I was one of the advocates for the change in d.zoom. However at this point
I would suggest just to change the buttons for unzoom and quit to make it
consistent with other GRASS d.* programs. Your suggestions are very good but
as
I understand it there is only few days left before the release and that is
not enough for testing.

It would be good to hear from others,

Helena