[GRASS5] Re: [GRASS-CVS] CVS update: grass51

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Apr 17 07:18:00 EDT 2002

CVS commits email with changes can be huge.
I am not a reader of the cvs commit list,
so I do not know if this is wanted.
(For Sergiusz: But I'm the CVS admin.)

If you decide it is needed, send me a good description
on how to set this up. I most likely cannot get Segiusz access
to the server, as we also run company internal stuff on the same
machine.

	Bernhard