[GRASS5] Branching for 5.0.0 ahead

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Apr 23 16:28:08 EDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 09:16:33PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 07:14:26PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:16:43PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> If Glynn would be willing to tag it,
> I would appreciate it.

> > > Work in progress that I've noticed:
> > > 	- d.zoom 	Radim
> > > 	- m.in.e00	Michel
> > > 	- proj		Roger

> The next two seem to be subprojects of the proj update:

From what Roger wrote, "proj" and the two subproject seems to be finished.
Please correct me, if I'm wrong.

What about the other two?

Radim?
Michel?
Last E-Mail from Michel was that he wanted time until wednesday.

I did not hear from the other ones below.
Thus we have to delay them.

> The next are probably too late,
> they did not react to the warnings.
>
> >  - v.buffer ?
> >  - s.to.rast update
> >  - what about v.in.shape (hi David)
>
> Note that there will be 5.0.1 as soon as we manage.

Glynn, is it possible for you to create a release branch in the next days?
You seem to have a good overview about what you can call compileable.

Calling it something like
	releasebranch_24_April_2002_5_0_0
seems to be consistant with what we've used before.