[GRASS5] Postgres 7.2.1 or debian?

Tom Rake duff_maps at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 3 19:07:59 EDT 2002

I just tried to compile the release branch and I have traced the problem
back to ./configure.

I am using a debian system with postgresql 7.2.1.

the checks for postgres.h and postgres_fe.h fail because these files are now
in the server subdirectory.

I have quickly reviewed the debian source package for 7.2.1 and it isn't
apparent (I not up on all debian packaging internal!!) to be that the debian
packaging is mucking with location of these files.

It would be nice to know if a stock postgresql 7.2.1 will configure or this
is just a debian thing.

-tom rake