[GRASS5] Compiling 51

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Aug 14 10:06:08 EDT 2002

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 12:14:06PM +0200, Harald Wehr wrote:
> I want to test the vector support in 51,

Thanks for willing to help us test Grass.
Please note that 5.1 is experimental code for developers.
Having problems is normal for development code.
Not all problems can be explained in details to non developers.

In this case the makefile in looks for the postgresql libraries in error.
Just execute the compilation step manually or change the makefile.

BTW: If you want us to bring GRASS forward there is a lot of need
for testing and assisstance with GRASS 5.0.x.

	Bernhard