[GRASS5] grass5 list restarted/reconfigured

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Aug 21 10:14:54 EDT 2002

Ok, this mail came through, fine.

Now some details:
We have installed the procmail based Sanitizer:
http://www.impsec.org/email-tools/procmail-security.html

which was a bit tricky since MailMan uses /etc/aliases
to get mails (the documented method how to write MailMan
entries to /etc/aliases is bypassing procmail).

Now, after changing the entries to use procmail the
-grass5
-weblist
are protected now.

So viruses send through RT should no longer pass the 'grass5'
list.

Thanks to Roberto Flor here at IRST for installing this
software.

Now going back to grass5 release issues,

 Markus