[GRASS5] [bug #1229] (grass) v.digit: line colors do not change

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Aug 23 08:29:31 EDT 2002

Markus confirmed the bug and I just found out that this still worked
with back with an old 5beta11 install I've found.

So the question is, when was it broken?
Didn't we have some simplification of color name places at some time?
Could that have some effect?

--
Professional Service for Free Software                 (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                       (freegis.org)