[GRASS5] Grass and CORBA

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Mon Feb 4 06:19:02 EST 2002

Markus Neteler wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 03, 2002 at 10:06:18AM +1100, John Reid wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Andreas has informed me that they have moved to
>
> Thanks, Andreas!
>
> > http://www.lfu.baden-wuerttemberg.de/lfu/uis/globus_direkt/globus3/223-fzic/gl3.html
> >
> > I think I'm going to need the luck ;-)
>
> for convenience I have updated the auto-translator to use google:
> http://grass.itc.it/grassdevel.html#external
>
> The subsequent pages are directly translated now.

Just as a sidenote:
The autotranslated text has a partly distorted meaning (there is nothing
about "armed forces" in the original). So please take this with a grain
of salt...

Andreas
url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net