[GRASS5] Problems while compiling as user

Silke Reimer silke at intevation.de
Tue Feb 5 07:27:56 EST 2002

Hallo!

I'm trying to build a RPM for grass5 which can be build as a normal
user not as root. I know that this is possible because I tried it on
the command shell. But using the specfile I have the problem that
the make-process stops with:

---------------
GRASS GIS source code compiled successfully.

* Check file error.log for modules not been compiled due to error.

* Install GRASS with (possibly as root)
    make install
-----------------

and waits for a return. (typing make in the bash the make-process
stops correctly with a new prompt)

 Neither
* echo ";" | make
nor
* echo -e "\rn" | make
worked.

Has somebody any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Silke

Silke Reimer

Intevation GmbH                      http://intevation.de/